Friday, November 30, 2007

My reflections on the 10 things

I am done. Yippee! I didn't think I would make it but I did. I do acknowledge I crammed most of it into the last week.

Initially the whole project overwhelmed me and I freaked out about how I was going to get it down when I had so much already on my plate. If this hadn't been mandatory I don't know that I would have done it and that would have been a huge loss for me. Once I started the project, though I grumbled about it, I do have to say I learned a lot from the 10 Things. I feel that I have a good basic knowledge of many of the new technologies out there. Some of the things like Wikis and IM I was already using on a limited basis. So I was current but didn't know it. Who knew!

My thanks go to the 10 Things Dream Team-Ruth, Jenn, Toby and Richard for putting this together and bringing me up-to-date on Technology. I am still not a Techno-Diva like Cathy but maybe someday!

2 comments:

Karen Soto said...

Congrats! It does feel good to finish:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.